Divorce and Finance
Going through a divorce and agreeing how to share your assets can be traumatic. How will the family home be shared? How will maintenance payments for children be agreed? Our public access family barristers are here to help ease the stress of this process and guide you through the court and legal process. We have a number of specialist direct access barristers with experience ranging from high value cases involving complex asset structures and foreign jurisdictions to cases involving modest assets and high indebtedness.
Whether through careful negotiation or conducting contested hearings, we offer the highest quality advice, meticulous preparation and excellent advocacy.
We also have a team of mediators and arbitrators who are available as an alternative route to resolve any conflicts without having to go through the Courts at all.
News and further useful information:
- How do I find a good divorce lawyer?
- What is an order for periodical payments?
- Divorce: Basic steps to getting financial orders
- Supreme Court rules against the Government on Civil Partnerships
- Cohabitants. What are my rights to financial provision?
- But who gets the dog? – Pet custody in divorce and separation