Contracts and Debt Recovery
A contract is a binding agreement between two parties and once signed you are obliged to carry it out. How do you create agreements to ensure everything is included? What happens if it all goes wrong and you want to rescind an agreement?
Our Public Access Barristers are here to help. We are committed to providing high quality arguments and paperwork across the full range of commercial law. We undertake work throughout the country.
We have considerable experience of commercial disputes at all levels, with senior practitioners able to tackle the most challenging multi-party cases.
We offer a full service to individuals, company directors, shareholders and partners in dispute and have a particular expertise in acting for the victims of fraud.
News and further useful information:
- Freezing orders and seize and search injunctions – what you need to know
- How do I restore a dissolved company to the register of companies?
- Shareholder disputes – FAQs
- What is a Winding up petition?
- How to serve or challenge a Statutory demand
- What can Commercial Dispute Mediation be used for?
- Unfair relationships in banking or credit agreements