“An Englishman’s home is his castle,” – it is more than just bricks and mortar. Property disputes can therefore be stressful and disruptive. Our Public Access Barristers are here to advise how to reduce the risk of problems or to represent you if your dispute has to go to Court.
We know from experience how costs can easily become disproportionate to the value of a claim, particularly where there are many parties. We aim to give clients an early view of the merits and monetary value of a case so that you can keep track of costs.
News and further useful information:
- Neighbour Dispute about the Boundary, Right of Way or a Restrictive Covenant?
- Breach of covenant in property law – Legal advice: How do I take action?
- How to take court action against trespass and/or nuisance. Process and potential remedies.
- Neighbour disputes – timeline for a court application and how a barrister can help
- Land ownership disputes: mediation vs court proceedings
- Neighbour disputes and land ownership – how to get copies of legal documents
- Housing disputes – when to launch a legal challenge?