Luisa Morelli has over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of Family Law, specialising in both Public Law and complex private law cases. She appears in all levels of court and is known for her strong and effective advocacy. Luisa’s practical approach is aimed at ensuring that her clients get the best possible outcome to their cases.
Luisa has dealt with a wide range of cases including those dealing with :
• Intractable contact / residence disputes and cases where all contact has broken down following the breakdown of a relationship.
• Specific issue orders / Prohibited Steps orders including for education / holidays abroad / change of school/ vaccinations.
• Special Guardianship Orders for grandparents and extended family members
• Cases where a Rule 16.4 Guardian has been appointed.
• Private law cases involving S.37 investigations.
• Private law cases where there are common issues being dealt with in pending criminal proceedings against one of the parents.
• Representing grandparents seeking contact -from initially obtaining permission to make the application, through to dealing with the substantive application.